Saturday, February 20, 2016

Welcome!

Hello readers!

 As a college junior, one thing I have come to learn is that somethings are just "Kelly things." Now what does that mean? It means that this Kelly manages to find herself in situations that most people never will. Whether its, school,  relationships, or just life in general,things are never boring.

 On the positive side I have the two best "side-kicks" anyone could ask for. They help to keep me sane throughout this crazy adventure called life. They usually help me through all of the "Kelly things" that occur in a day and were the ones that came up with " It's a Kelly Thing."

Well this blog starts a new adventure in our lives. This might be the best " Kelly thing" I have done in a while. Here is to all of life's surprises and all of the "Kelly things" that keep the three of us entertained.

`~Kelly~

No comments:

Post a Comment