Monday, February 29, 2016

Monday Frustration

Well it's Monday. And this Monday is dragging on. Sitting in my fifth class of the day and my patience level is beyond low. Mel and I are sitting in the back of our classroom and well things just got interesting, and not in a good way. It just blows our minds that some people don't grasp the concepts of classes or what we do in them. Now, don't get me wrong I understand not getting something but this is is ridiculous.

When our professor asks the class if we have to write press releases in our public relations course and half the kids say no we do not, when in fact we do. I have taken three public relations courses, just as most of my fellow classmates. How is it that I have written several press releases and they have not? I do not understand how they have taken the same classes that I have, but we have done different work.  Mel and I are just flabbergasted. 

Maybe its just a Monday thing, but it seems that this is becoming a regular "Kel and Mel Thing" and this is one thing that I could easily live without. 

~Kelly~

No comments:

Post a Comment